Step 3. b) Tickets workflow
TELLQ Inbox workflow
- After login, please choose if You work with Tellq Calls and Tellq Inbox, or you will work with tickets (Inbox) only:
2. TELLQ Inbox workflow
All the received email are divided into two sections:
• Assigned: tickets, who are assigned for specific agent, but communication is not finished yet – tickets are still active, not archived;
• New: new tickets, which are not being worked yet and not assigned to any agent.
2.1. Assign ticket:
To work with any ticket, first you need to assign the ticket:
When ticket is assigned to you, it automatically goes to “Assigned” section.
When ticket is assigned, you can add specific Tags for different subjects. According to the
mail content, you can add one or more Tags:
2.3. Reply / Reply all / Forward:
When you are done with previous steps, now you can use usual mailing actions: reply/ reply
Moreover, you can use comment function. It is useful for internal communication between
team members or to note some information about the topic. Comments are visible to Tellq
agents only and are not visible to the clients.
Also, you can mention (with ”@”) another Tellq agent and ask him a question. He will get a
notification and he could mention you again with an answer:
When finish work with client‘s question, click on „archive“. Then the ticket will move from
„in-progress“ to „archived“ section and you will be able to work with another question:
For some cases, you can choose „Snooze“ function – it is especially useful when receiving
lots of tickets. With snooze you can choose for what period ticket should be hidden from
3. Filters and search:
You may see all the tickets by different filters:
• Assigned to me – tickets, which are assigned to you;
• Comments – tickets, where you are mentioned (with @) in a comment;
• All inboxes: all the channels, which you have access to.
Also, you can filter tickets by different channels.
• Tags: you can filter ticket by different subjects;
4. Contact info, communication history:
When in a ticket, click “i“ on the right side. Then you will see both contact info and all the
previous communication history with specific client:
5. Personal settings:
5.1. Click on name >> Settings:
5.2. Profile section is for personal info: login, password. We strongly recommend to change password on first time you login to system.
If you send responses mostly from one specific inbox, you may select which email by default
will be visible when you reply to clients’ questions:
5.3. Signatures add different signatures to different inboxes.
5.4. Templates create different templates and when write an answer, select them by one click: