- TL >> Settings >> Chatbot:
In the opened Chatbot window, you can select your desired initial "trigger", i.e. a client action that will initiate the launch of the Chatbot.
You can choose one of the following initial settings:
• Visitor clicks chat launcher: The chatbot will activate when the client clicks the Chat icon on your page.
• Visitor starts conversation: The chatbot will activate when the client writes you the first chat message.
• Visitor visits specific page: The chatbot will be activated when the client clicks the Chat icon on the page specified by you.
- After setting the initial "trigger", you can enter additional conditions: triggering the Chatbot during business hours and displaying the Chatbot menu items with a set delay:
- The last step is to select the desired action, i.e. what result should the client see.
You can choose from the following options:
• Send a message: the message you set will be displayed to the client.
• Add button choices: the client will see additional button choices such as "Choose a language", "Choose a subject" and so on.
• Add card choices: the client will see additional options in the form of tables. Tables differ from buttons in that you can additionally add a picture/logo to the table, add additional links and more graphical information.
• Start chat: the customer will immediately be able to speak with an agent.
• Open contact form: the customer will see a contact form where they can enter their details.
• Open article: the client will see a link to the page specified by you.
• Chat with bot ended: the customer will see a message that the choices for this topic are over and will have the option to re-enable the Chatbot's choice tree.
Add button choices / Add card choices comparison:
Add button choices:
Add card choices:
- Once you have created the desired Chatbot tree, simply connect your choices to see all the Chatbot steps that will lead the customer to your desired result:
- Once you have created the Chatbot you want, the last step is to enable it.
• Click on Chat (TL >> Settings >> Live chat channels) where you want to activate the Chatbot and add the Chatbot you created:
All settings are complete - customers can already use your chatbot!